- Kathy Reardon, President (2017)
- Sterling Spangler, Treasurer (2017)
- Jackie Harper, Secretary (2016)
- Derek Shore, Member at Large (2018)
Annual Meeting in June.
Neighborhood 15A is Tanglewood Condominiums at Russett, located on both Bitterwood Place and Floating Leaf Lane. All roads are private along with all buildings, grounds, street, and sidewalks which are maintained by the Tanglewood Condominium Association. Parking enforcement is also done by Tanglewood and its towing company.
The current towing company is:
672 Old Mill Road
American Community Management (ACM) is the management company that handles all questions for our condo association's residents.
Please direct all questions concerning Tanglewood Condominiums to:
American Community Management (ACM)
Community Association Manager: Sheri Courtock
Office Phone: 410-997-7767 ex. 118
IMPORTANT REMINDERS TO RESIDENTS
- Did you know Tanglewood now has recycling bins?
- WE ENCOURAGE YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE COMMUNITY!
- Tanglewood Condo Board Meetings are held on the first Wednesday of every month @ 7pm in the Russett Community Center.
- Register at Russett Resident Signup Page to stay informed about the entire Russett Community.
- Any questions concerning grill usage, please read official county information on electric and gas or charcoal grills here.
- Want to use the pool in Russett? Get your amenities badge now at the Russett Community Center. The office is open Monday thru Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm