Please use your garage and driveway (if you have them) to park your vehicles. During snow events, please remove vehicles from the streets so that snowplows can access and clean all the streets in your neighborhood. On streets where on-street parking is utilized, drivers are asked to park on the odd-numbered side of the street. Please do not park in fire lanes or in any area designated as no parking. Your neighbors will thank you.
RUSSETT SNOW REMOVAL FACTS
- If you live on a county road, the COUNTY plows.
- If you live on a private road RCA’s snow removal company plows.
- Snow removal doesn't occur until 2 or more inches of snow have fallen or ice creates a hazard, necessitating salting/sanding.
- RCA’s contract does not include snow removal from individual parking spaces. Treat these as single-family homeowner treats a driveway. Plowing is created to provide access in and out of the area.
- Leave room for snow plows so that they can make it up your street. Even if you have to knock on doors to decide which side of the street everyone will park.
- No parking is permitted at the cul-de-sac ends and residents are to park their vehicles off the streets upon and following the accumulation of two inches of snow.